We understand that sometimes an item may not meet your needs, was not what you had hoped for, or simply does not fit with your decor or space. We strive to make the return process as simple and hassle free as possible. Please take some time to read the information provided below to help you in your return request.
DO NOT DISCARD ANY OF THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING MATERIALS. Please contact us and include your original order number, what product(s) you are returning, and your name. Or call us at 855-206-1500 and talk to a customer service representative. We will give you an “RA Number,” a return address, and other relevant information. Returns that have not been first authorized cannot be accepted.
- Wrap the package carefully and make certain that you have returned all of the parts. All returned products must be in their original condition and packaging or refund will not be given.
- Return the product using your preferred shipping method directly to the distribution center address we provide. Returns sent to our administrative offices cannot be accepted.
- It is important that we know when your return is expected. Please save your return tracking number, and email it to us. We need this in case there are any issues during transit.
- Please do not request a chargeback of your purchase from your credit card company while waiting for us to completely process your request. Refund processing involves several steps, some that we cannot control, so please be patient while awaiting the credit for the original purchase to appear on the card you used.
- Please Note: Other than a return or exchange due to an error on our part, we cannot refund shipping and handling charges.
- All returned products must be in their original condition and packaging. Unfortunately, if products have been assembled or modified, we cannot take them as returns. Also, restocking or repacking fees are charged by some manufacturers and warehouses to cover labor, paperwork and shipping carton replacement. Finally, certain products cannot be returned because our suppliers cannot take them back, such as those customized to your specifications.
- Prior to accepting delivery inspect the carton (s) completely, write “Package Damaged” on the “Bill of Lading” when you sign for delivery even if it appears only slightly damaged. If the package appears significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery. Once we receive back that damaged package, we will send a new one. Please notify us if you refuse delivery, so we can anticipate that return.
- If our product is assembled for you, make sure you closely inspect the product for any damage BEFORE boxes are discarded and before the delivery people leave. Again, if there is a problem, write it down before the delivery crew leaves.
- If you accepted a package and then discover parts are missing or damaged, do not discard the packaging materials. Please contact us right away and we will ship you the replacement parts at no additional charge. Most carriers only allow us file freight claims within 48 hours of delivery, SO DO NOT DELAY. If we cannot replace parts, we can have the carrier pick up the item and we will send a replacement once we have it back. Again, all returned products MUST be in the original packaging materials.
If you decide you do not want parts or a replacement unit, the product can be returned under our Return Policy. If a product arrives damaged, or we made an error, and it cannot be remedied with replacement parts or a complete replacement, we will pay to return the item to us. In the case of a manufacturer’s defect, we can replace the defective part, or if needed, the entire unit. We stand 100% behind our products and the manufacturers who produce them, and we will make every effort to resolve any problems.
If you have any questions about whether a product can be returned, please call us before ordering.
For additional information, please click the full return & exchange policy link.